Friday, March 20, 2009

New blog exist.....ding dong....Sweet memory....28.8.2008

Erm…tis is my first time try to write the blog…and I will try to record all my memories inside here so that I wont forget it in the future….first and the most important one is…..one girl that I had meet in my life…if my mom is the 1st person in my heart, then she is the second one…wow...

要从哪里说起呢?恩….she is juz a simple and ordinary girl. No make up or do wad facial things on her…although she got a bit short and no pretty as others but she really is a cute girl and a kind person and she got help me a lot. Then how we get knows each other?
Hmm…last year is one of my fren introduce her to me but I no really go find her talk or chat or wad coz I duno which one is she and not reli know her well lo…but sometime got say halo in msn and just talk about simple things like ‘how are u’, ‘wad u doing’ something like tat…and after a few month, I try to ask a number from her lo and oso chat about simple things like I mention there…lol…就这样又过了几个岁月噢。。
Opps…forget mention about one thing…that is she also got go church that I go…so巧o…and we have many fun times in church…have a great worship together and also go play when got public holiday with church member. We get know each together well and more after that and start chat more and care for each other…tats a sweet memory…and after that we go study together at library but I always sleep at there…lol…

From the beginning I not think too much that we can together or wad de…just will care about her and want 照顾her like that…and就这样又过了几个岁月, slow slow de and duno when start got special feeling on her lo…tis felling really soooo special de (I think u guys know wad I’m saying) and I juz like a stupid or shy rabbit duno how to say out to her so I just………
Ok…then we together and have many sweet memories between us….she is so sweet de o…sweet till heart one and I really worry about her de headache coz my mom also got same situation with her…jia you o…dun give up and I just want to tell her that she really is a nice person and I will keep this in my heart =)…..sob sob….hehe….lulala~lulala~lulalulale~~lulalulalulalulalulale~~~….

3 comments:

  1. lol~.. guai guai.. i dunno what to say
    guai.. n mayb u guyz hv misunderstood
    lalalaa.. dun think 2 much la..
    jie jie sayang ^^V

    ReplyDelete